Monday, May 7, 2012

Judge DeSalvo

I agree with the ruling in the book because I think that Anna should be free to make her own decisions medically, with the help of Campbell. Also I think that Anna's parents can't make good medical decisions for Anna because all they are trying to do is keep Kate alive. To me I don't think that Sara should have been her own attorney because she was to emotionally attached to her daughters and hasn't been an attorney for years. Campbell is a very good lawyer even if he get's a little out of hand. Though it was a shock when Campbell had a seizure in the middle of court. Had we had know that Campbell had the dog for seizures, I wouldn't have minded the dog so much. Also we could have stopped the proceedings when Campbell's dog started acting up, so Campbell  wouldn't have had to had his seizure in the middle of court.

No comments:

Post a Comment